Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cindi Gay's 1st eReader book now available on Amazon.com

The book is Pictorial Basics: How to Rug Hook Pine Trees, Grass and Sky, and it's one of my favorites!

Here's the direct link:
http://www.amazon.com/Trees-Grass-Pictorial-Basics-ebook/dp/B00B43QMHM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358919198&sr=8-2&keywords=cindi+gay



After more hours than I care to admit, my first book is available on Amazon.com. You can now get the book at the price it took to ship the printed version! Remember that you can download the Kindle app and read this book on many different devices, including your computer and many phones. You do not have to have a Kindle device just the Kindle app.

The book has been completely re-organized and re-written. It looks amazing on the iPad and iPad Mini. If you use a different device, I'd love to hear about your experience.

It is more than the print version can ever be. In this digital version, I included many color photos and I can easily link to another place in the book or on the web. With the touch of a finger you can access any additional information I mention.

I started reading Kindle books after my cataract surgery several years ago. I read the books on my laptop. I was able to make the text as large as I needed. The crisp text on the screen was easy to read. About a year later I bought an iPad. It is a joy to be able to read regularly again.

Let me know what you think! Leave a comment here or review the book on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment