Saturday, January 5, 2013

Some interesting goings-on

Quilting Deals

Learn something new in the new year with a brand new online class from Craftsy! Learn double knitting, cake painting, collage quilting, and more! Click through the album to take a closer look at these fabulous new classes! — Celebrate the New Year with New Classes from Craftsy! (14 photos)

Go to your facebook page and in the search box, type "Craftsy" to go to their page and learn more.


Hooked Rug Museum Grand Opening!!

The Hooked Rug Museum of North America 
will have it's Grand Opening in June 2013.
9849 Highway 3
Hubbards/Queensland, N.S. BOJ 1TO
(902-858-3060 or 902-275-5222)
http://www.hookedrugmuseumnovascotia.org/


Need books for your Kindle?

Here's a link to a great site that shows free books every day (plus an App of the Day, some free games, and lots of info on their blog: 
http://www.fkbooksandtips.com/


Maple Hill Wool Studio

(from facebook) said...
"Can't wait for new wools to arrive... I get excited right after Christmas... I should be getting my new sample's in a couple of months I hope. I live for new woolen samples of textiles coming. The hard part is making the choice you want. I have found out in the past that when I get new wools in after they arrive I wished I had ordered more of a color or texture. When that happens I am on the phone right away trying to get that woolen piece before it sells out. Its worse than bidding for something on ebay. LOL You can tell it doesn't take much to make me happy..."
https://www.facebook.com/MapleHillWoolStudio?filter=3

No comments:

Post a Comment