Saturday, June 15, 2013

"Thank You" to President Beth, for being such a great President!

All the members chipped in and donated posies of wool in a charming basket... (and yes! there was a lot of purple!)






To all my guild hooking friends,

   I can't thank you enough for my bouquet basket of wool.  I was totally shocked and had a hard time holding back tears....your generosity was overwhelming.   The wool is all so beautiful and there are so many pieces that I have never seen and certainly don't have.

   I wish I could thank each of you personally, but hope this note shows my appreciation.

   You are all a wonderful group to be associated with, and it was a pleasure to be your President the last 2 1/2 years.

   I hope everyone has a super great summer and I will see you all in August.

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.
Love,
Beth

   




No comments:

Post a Comment