Sunday, December 16, 2012

Some Christmas-y links


Two ways to finish a Christmas stocking, from Bonnie Duncan and Christine Little:

Like the Food Network's "The Best Thing I Ever Ate"??
Check out these yummy Christmas gift ideas...
Zingerman's "Bacon Of The Month" Club:

or Collin Street Bakery's amazing fruitcakes:

There's some adorable & fun ideas on Confessions of Crafty Witches on facebook! I couldn't place the link here, but you can search for them from your facebook page. 

Red Jack Rugs has an article on making a Wool Feather Tree for Christmas that's soooo cute! http://redjackrugs.blogspot.com/2009/12/create-wool-feather-tree-for-holidays.html?

Heidi Wulfraat at London-Wul fibre arts is having a New Year's Giveaway package valued at $200 for either rug hooking, knitting, spinning or quilting - just go to her site and 'like' her page and you're entered! 

That's all I've got for now... will post more as I find more goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Thank youo Sunny - you have made the blog very readible! I'm so glad that the chapter now has a blog. I certainly will be watching and reading. Have a wonderful holiday.
    Doris

    ReplyDelete